Last time we talked about one of the brightest stars in the Korean entertainment industry, Cha Eun Woo. He’s not only an incredibly talented actor and singer but also a face genius – and as someone with a soft spot for him, I highly recommend reading more about him if you haven’t already!
And while we’re on the topic of Korean superstars, let me introduce you to Jungkook – also known as the “Golden Maknae” of the hugely popular boy band BTS. With his adorable bunny-like features and unmatched vocal skills, he’s a true heartthrob in Korea and beyond. He’s the perfect “oppa” – a term of endearment used to describe an older brother-like figure – who will steal your heart with his charm and talent.
Keeping the popularity of BTS Junkook in mind, here is a quick look at his Idol life and some unknown and unique facts about BTS Jungkook. For starters, let’s see who he is and what he does!
Who is Jungkook?
With his song “Dreamers,” Jungkook became the first South Korean artist to perform at the world cup ceremony, the fastest South Korean soloist to surpass one billion streams on Spotify, and many other major achievements.
Jungkook is also a great dancer. He even went to the US to learn dance. When he returned, he was taught to choose dance as a career, but Jimin requested that he return to the team.
He is very interested in drawing, editing videos, and taking photos. He even made a video of his trip with Jimin. Apart from music, he is a brand ambassador for popular brands like Calvin Klein.
Unknown and interesting facts about BTS Jungkook
However, despite being famous and lovable, there are some unknown and interesting facts about BTS Jungkook that every BTS fan or K-pop fan should know in general. We have listed these facts about BTS Jungkook below:
- Jungkook auditioned for many companies, but he chose Bighit because he was a big fan of RM.
- He is also a big fan of Justin Bieber and IU.
- He considered keeping his stage name as Seagull (from the countryside) before debuting as he is from Busan. The Seagull is the symbol of Busan.
- When Hope was going for military enlistment, Jungkook had schedules outside Korea, but he canceled them and told the staff that he should be there no matter what. This shows that he is a hyung’boy
- He is the youngest member of the band.
- He studied at the School of Performing Arts Seoul, an arts high school.
- Jungkook is crowned #1 as ‘Most Handsome Man Of 2022’, keeping his name for the second consecutive year as he also won in 2021.
- Jungkook is 26 years old.
- Jungkook is 178cm tall
- Jungkook’s ideal type is skinny, fair, and sings well.
- Jungkook Controversies
- As a member of the 97 Liners, he was also caught in the itaewon controversy where there were criticized for violating covid rules.
- He was struck in dating rumors with Blackpink’s Lisa as they both were part of the 97 Liners. They both were assumed to be spotted together.
- He was also criticized for choosing IU as his ideal type.
Jungkook is always the cute bunny we all like.No matter what happens, he has always been strong. He has taught the army to always work hard and follow your passion.
Jungkook’s quote, which I think describes his character, is:
“Effort makes you. You will regret it someday if you don’t do your best now. Don’t think it’s too late but keep working on it. It takes time, but there’s nothing that gets worse due to practice. So practice. You may get depressed, but it’s evidence that you are doing good.”
(PS: Thank you, Maggie(BTS Army), my dear friend, for helping me in writing this article). (PS.S Who knows BTS better than the army)
Next week I will return with an article on the dazzling and strong actress Han So-hee. Until then, take care. Bye!Bye! 보고 싶어? (bogo sipeo)