The new promotional video and the new trailer for season 2 of Goblin Slayer has been launched. No doubt, it’s one of the most anticipated series for the year 2023.
The anime season 2 has very high expectations amongst its fans, and everyone is waiting to see some more thrillers and bloodshed as it was already hyped in its first season.
Goblin Slayer season 2
The anime revolves around a hero who lives in a fantasy world by slaying goblins. But it didn’t last long; one fine day, he met a friend, and his life became bizarre.
After that, a young priestess formed alliances with him for the adventuring party, but they immediately found themselves in a risky situation.
As we see the new trailer for season 2 of the anime, it can be seen that everyone is reprising their roles for season 2 as well.
Staff members consist:
- Yuichiro Umehara: Goblin Slayer
- Yui Ogura: Priestess
- Nao Tyama: High Elf Archer
- Yuka Iguchi: Cow Girl
- Maaya Uchida: A Guild Girl
- Yichi Nakamura: Dwarf Shaman
- Tomokazu Sugita: Lizard Priest
- Yko Hikasa: Witch
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka: Spearman
- Other staff members include:
- Chief Director: Takaharu Ozaki
- Director: Misato Takada
- Series Composer: Hideyuki Kurata
- Character Designer: Hiromi Kato Irina
- Music Composer: Kenichiro Suehiro
- Animation Production: LIDEN FILMS
Goblin Slayer season 2 new trailer
Goblin Slayer Season 2 anime unravels a new trailer along with a change in the studio in the event of GA Bunko’s live-stream, which was held by AbemaTV and was titled GA FES 2023 along with the 10th Anniversary celebration of anime Danmachi.
Studio LIDENFILMS will be animating the series sequel, which was announced in late January 2021. The date of release of the anime sequel is yet to be disclosed, but it will soon be premiering in 2023.
So what are your thoughts on it? What are your expectations for the sequel? Let me know in the comment section!