The trailer for Attack on Titan season 4 just came out and it’s a full-fledged war between humanity and titans. So what can we expect from Attack on Titan season 4? In this article, we will talk about the Attack on titan season 4 release date, episode list, and more.
Attack on titan season 4 trailer
A few days back the production committee announced the news for the new trailer of the finale of Shingeki no Kyojin. Various YouTube channels uploaded the trailer on Youtube and the conversation around Attack on Titan 4 is going around on the Internet. You can find the trailer on YouTube and other video streaming platforms. You can find the official trailer on the official website as well. Click here to watch the official trailer of Shingeki no Kyojin Season 4.
Attack on titan season 4 release date
Attack on titan season 4 will be broadcast on NHK and the release date for different countries will vary. According to an official statement, the 12 episode action/supernatural will be broadcast in the fall of 2020 ie October. Countries like the US, UK, and Canada will be the ones who’ll see the broadcast similar to Japan (GMT+9). Countries like India, Pakistan, China, and other European countries can watch the 4th season of Attack on titan next week from the day of release.
Attack on Titan season 4 episode list
A new studio is producing the fourth season of AOT. The makers of the anime and the production committee decide to follow the original manga story. So the total number of episodes is 12. We can see some new characters and new titans who’ll be joining the fight.
What to expect from Attack on Titan season 4?
Viewers can expect a new animation style and a new storyline which will pick up the story from the last season. We can see a glimpse of fights between humanity and titans. The trailer pretty much shows who’ll be joining the fight. We can see Eren in his titan forms and the trailer also highlighted some of the main characters who will be responsible for moving the plot forward. It will be a feast to the eye and fire to the soul.
10 facts about the Attack on titan season 4.
1. Attack on titan season 4 follows the original manga by Hajime Isayama
2. The anime will premiere in the fall of 2020.
3. Mappa studio will produce the anime instead of Wit studies.
4. Kohta Yamamoto will compose the music for an attack on titan final season
5. Due to the limited staff of 24 people and time management issues -Wit studio is not producing AOT.
6. Attack on Titan season 4 is rated PG and includes blood, violence, and the use of strong language.
7. The fourth season of AOT will be telecasted as one episode per week to keep the hype up.
8. There will be no other season after the attack on titan season 4 as this is the final chapter in the series.
9. It is advised to watch the first 3 chapters before watching season 4 because the story will pick up phase from the last season.
10. Attack on titan won 7 awards and was nominated 14 times in different award shows in the last 5 years.
You can find more articles like this on otakusmart.com
We suggest you follow otakusmart and be updated about the latest and trendiest events in anime and pop- culture.