KPOP LAND 2022 is almost here, and at this upcoming music festival, several Kpop bands are performing. The festival will be held in Jakarta, Indonesia, and includes some of the biggest performances by popular Kpop acts. This post will look at some of the Kpop artists performing concerts in 2022 at the festival in Indonesia. At the end of the post, you’ll find how to book tickets for the festival and where to book them.
KPOP LAND 2022 in Indonesia: date
KPOP LAND 2022 will be held in the Stadium Madya Senayan in Jakarta, Indonesia. The festival will start on September 16th, 2022, at 6:30 and will run until 9:00 WIB. Interested users can book the tickets using the links given below. This year’s festival has a theme concert called “Music Festival Celebrating Love, Peace & Better World”.
KPOP LAND 2022 in Indonesia: Kpop groups’ lineup
These are some of the biggest Kpop groups that’ll be performing at the K-pop festival in Indonesia. The festival organizer, Boart Indonesia, has revealed the name of 5 acts that are slated to perform, and we can expect more names to be added to the list as we get closer to the dates. Nevertheless, here are the five names performing at the festival on September 16th, 2022.
KPOP LAND 2022 in Indonesia: how to book tickets?
Here is a quick look at how to book tickets at the KPOP LAND 2022 in Indonesia. To avoid any errors during the booking, please follow the step-by-step instructions below. The tickets are categorized into 7 different categories offering different experiences and arrangements. You can select the tickets that are more suitable for you.
- Download and install the tiket.com application via Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Sign in to your account or create a new account on the same screen.
- You can also use the web version here to book the tickets.
- Now, select the ticket packet you want to opt for.
- Complete the payment process.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, tiket.com will send a receipt to your email address.
- Show this receipt at the venue to receive a wristband that can be used to enter the festival.