Are you looking to download Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds for PC, Android, or iOS? If yes, then you’ve visited the right page. The next game by Netmarble, Studio Ghibli and Level 5 is giving some classic Ghibli vibes, and two fandoms,’ anime’ and ‘video games’, are hyped about Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds’ release date, its review and whether it will be available for their devices.
ALSO READ: 5 Best Naruto Games for PS4 That Every Anime Fan should Play right now
The game is highly inspired by Studio Ghibli movies, and the characters in the trailer have that nostalgic vibe, which gained a huge fan following before the game even launched. In this post, we’ll look at Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds’ release date, gameplay, and what you can expect from it. So without further ado, here’s everything you need to know about Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds release date
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds was initially revealed as an idea in November 2019. The designers had this Studio Ghibli project that they wanted to convert into an actual playable game. Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is an MMORPG video game made for cross-platform devices like Android smartphones, tablets, iPhones, iPads, and Windows PCs and laptops. According to the company, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is seeking a worldwide release and will probably debut on May 25th, 2022. The game is made in collaboration between three companies – Netmarble, Studio Ghibli, and Level 5.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds review
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds revolves around a player who volunteers as a beta tester for a fictional virtual reality game called Soul Diver. The protagonist gets into the game due to a software glitch and enters another realm named “Ni no Kuni”. Once he gets his sense of reality, he finds himself in a new city where humanity ceases to exist, and he soon gets trapped in the Kingdom of Evermore. From there, our protagonist starts a long journey of fighting enemies and finding his way back home. You, as the player, have to help him get back to his home and complete some missions to unlock new stories and characters.
As an RPG, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds have different classes of characters – Engineer, Destroyer, Rogue, Swordsman and Witch. Inside the game, players can change the physical appearance of their characters, including their body, hair style, eye color, clothing, accessories and more. You can customize your MC to your liking, but the game’s goal remains the same – solving mysteries and getting out of the world.
The gameplay will be based on a small side mission and the main quest. According to your character, your role would be revised, and you can perform magic, fight with swords, or create tools; it all depends on your character selection in the game. Furthermore, the game will feature small in-line stories where characters will move on automatically and are unskippable.
The battles will increase your reputation level, and you can also participate in side quests to increase your stats. Since it is a full-fledged MMORPG, you must complete the side mission to unlock the task from the main quest, which has already become a staple in RPG video games.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is highly inspired by Studio Ghibli movies, such as My Neighbor Totoro, Howl’s Moving Castle, Ocean Waves, and more. So you will feel like you’re in the middle of Ghibli World, where nostalgic color schemes and aesthetically pleasing backgrounds will sweep you off your feet, transporting you to the world of magic. The characters, BGM, the cut-scenes and the game’s overall vibe are highly influenced by Japanese hand-drawn anime, and you can expect a great time playing Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on your PC, Android and iOS devices.
How to download and install Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds for PC? (BlueStacks)
The process of installing Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds goes through three or four phases.
While the game is not yet made available for PC users, even the one they have asks you to download the game on your smartphone first and then log in to the PC version, all that just to play the game on a Windows computer.
Fortunately, you can download Bluestacks or any other client to play the game. Below is a quick walkthrough of downloading and installing Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds for PC.
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC using this link. (you can also visit BlueStacks’ official website to download the game)
- Once installed, open BlueStacks, and sign in or sign up for a BlueStacks account.
- Type Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds in the search bar and hit Enter.
- In the search result, tap on the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds icon.
- On the next screen, click on the Play Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on PC.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and complete the download process.
- Once the download is complete, click on the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds to play the game.
Download and install the PC Version (Beta)
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is also running a separate beta version for PC users. If you want to check out this version before playing the full game, follow the step-by-step instructions given below to download and install Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds (beta) on PC.
- Download the beta version of the game from this link.
- Once downloaded, open the file and run it on your system.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation procedure.
- Once installed, open the game and click on the Play button to start.
- But be aware that you have to log in using your email account on the mobile version of the game.
- When the link is verified, you can proceed to play the game on your PC.
How to download and install Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on Android?
If you want to use your Android device to play the game, you can download it using Google Play Store. Here is a quick look at downloading, installing and playing the game on your Android device.
- On your Android device, open Google Play Store and search for Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds.
- On the next screen, tap on the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds icon to open the app overview window.
- From there, tap on the install button and wait for the download to complete.
- Once completed, close Google Play Store and tap on the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds icon to open the game.
- Now, sign in to your Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds user account or create a new one to play the game.
How to download and install Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on iOS?
If you’re using an iOS device, here’s how you can download Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on iOS. Please note that the game will run on the latest version of iPhones and iPads. You can refer to Apple’s policy for apps on their website or try searching for the game on your device to see if it’s working. For the rest, here’s how to download and install Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds on iOS.
- On your iOS device, open the Apple App Store.
- Search for Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds and tap on the most relevant result.
- Now, tap on the blue Get button to download the game.
- Enter your iOS password to authenticate the download if you see a password prompt.
- Now, wait for the download to complete.
- Once downloaded, close the App Store, go to the home screen and tap on the Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds to play the game.
- If you’re playing the game for the first time, you’ll see a prompt to sign up for an account.
- Tap on the prompt and complete the signup process to play the game on your device.