The Epson WorkForce WF-100 is a business printer that takes your business printing to the next level. Engineered with a lightweight engine, the WorkForce WF-100 lets you take your printer anywhere you want and gives you the ultimate portability to print invoices, contracts, presentations, photographs, and much more.
The Epson WorkForce WF-100 is the best printer for all your printing needs. The printer comes with all the modern features you’ll ever need for smooth and on-the-go printing. Be it the accessibility to print high-quality images or publishing lengthy office reports. To learn more about the WorkForce WF-100, check out its features below.
- Maximum printing resolution of up to 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi.
- Built-in wireless connectivity plus Wi-Fi Direct.
- Built-in battery for portability.
- 1.4″ LCD screen.
- Weighs only 3.5 lbs.
- Durable, quick-dry inks.
- Print speeds up to 3.8 ISO ppm (color) and 6.7 ISO ppm (black).
- Hands-free, voice-activated printing with Amazon Alexa.
- 4″ x 6″ borderless printing.
- Mobile printing with Epson Connect, Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint, Mobile App, Epson Remote Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Kindle Fire.
How to set up an Epson WorkForce WF-100 printer?
- Unbox the printer box and ensure the printer components are provided.
- Remove the protective material from the printer.
- Peel off the blue-colored tapes on the printer.
- Open the front access door.
- Connect the printer to a power outlet.
- Please turn it on by pressing the power button.
Inserting ink cartridges
- Open the cartridge access door at the top of the printer.
- Remove the protective cover on the cartridges and insert it into the corresponding slots.
- Gently press the cartridges until they fit into place.
- Close the access door.
- Print a test page to complete the setup.
- Insert the driver installation CD into your computer and install all the drivers and software.
- If your PC does not have a CD/DVD drive, visit Epson.com and download your printer driver.
- Double-click on the .exe setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver setup.
Wi-Fi Direct Setup
- On the control panel of the printer, select Wi-Fi Setup –> OK.
- Provide the password of the Wi-Fi Direct.
- Tap OK.
- Enable the Wi-Fi feature on your computer.
- Select the network name that displays on your printer and enter the password.
The most common Epson WorkForce WF-100 printer errors and how to fix them?
Error code E-01
The E-01 error occurs due to a paper jam issue within the printer. Try removing any jams in the printer and clean your printer thoroughly to fix this error. If you can still see this error on the screen, contact Epson technical support at 1800 425 0011.
Error code E-11
The E-11 is an advanced-level error, and it affects almost every Epson printer in its life cycle. The origin of this error lies in the ink pad of the printer. If you can see the E-11 error on the screen, the ink pad is at the end of its service life. Contact Epson technical support or any printer technician in your area to fix this error.
Error code E-12
The E-12 is a mid-level printer error, affecting the printer’s efficiency. If you can see the E-12 error blinking on the screen, your printer’s maintenance box is full and needs to be replaced. Visit your nearest Epson center and replace your maintenance box to fix this error.
Error code E-13
The E-13 error occurs when the maintenance box is missing or installed incorrectly. To fix this error, uninstall and reinstall the maintenance box back to its dedicated location. For further assistance, contact Epson technical support team at 1800 425 0011.
Error code E-14
The E-14 is the same error as the E-13, but it occurs when the printer fails to recognize the maintenance box. A missing maintenance box can also lead to the E-14 error. To fix this error, remove the maintenance box and reinstall it again. Contact Epson’s technical support team if the problem persists or replace the maintenance box.